Are You Ready for a Life that Works?
Then welcome, my friend – I like your style!
ToughBaby is all about creating habits to manage a life you love.
Hi, I’m Dana, small town Wisconsin girl and happy wife to the hardest-working man alive. I’m a skincare junkie, puzzle nerd and am hopelessly in love with good people.
I’m also the creator of ToughBaby, and I’ll be your site guide.
What is a ToughBaby?
We all know a ToughBaby and we all have one inside us. (Read about Presley and Riley, the original ToughBabies, here.) Our ToughBaby is our inner Superhero.
ToughBabies are the strong ones – the ones we count on to do the hard stuff.
A ToughBaby is drama-free. She doesn’t whine, complain or make excuses – she just gets it done.
She doesn’t play little-girl games or manipulate to get what she wants; she stands up and gets it for herself.
A ToughBaby takes good care of herself so she’s strong. Ready and capable to defend her tribe.
And she lives on purpose. ToughBaby is a celebration of The Good Fight and a call to step up.
The ToughBaby in You
You know your inner ToughBaby, don’t you?
You want “something more” than just getting by. You need to up your game, but it’s just not working.
Life seems scattered and unmanageable. It feels like you swim in circles – paddling water like a madwoman, but never making progress.
You set goals in the morning and fall away by noon. Your house is a mess, your chores overwhelming and you can’t find your keys again.
You feel like you’re failing the people who count on you. And honestly it’s soul crushing, but you can’t do more.
You feel zapped. Exhausted. And there’s no time left for you.
Let’s change that.
The Path Forward
For decades I’ve been nerding out on self improvement, productivity and healthy living. (Yep, I’m one of “those” people!) It’s been a constant struggle of three steps forward, two steps back.
So when diagnosed with ADHD in my 40s, I’d already been working on hacks to stay organized and on task. Believe me, I know the challenge of setting goals – and then taking the tough steps to keep after them.
Sometimes the hardest part is just 1) knowing what we want, and 2) where to start!
If this sounds like you, then stick around, my friend. This is my journey, too.
Let’s do this thing together:
- SELF-CARE: Smart choices and healthy habits that make us strong and capable
- PRODUCTIVITY: Creating habits and routines to manage our lives
- MINDSET: Courage, resilience and right thinking for strong, positive energy
ToughBaby celebrates where you’ve been, where you are and the person you’re becoming as you move forward.
Sign up for the Newsletter right here.
Some Random Stuff About Me
- My name is odd: It’s pronounced Danna (short “a”, rhymes with Anna), not Dayna (long “a,” rhymes with Shayna). Say it right, and you’re my friend for life!
- My superpower is my freakish sense of smell. It is not a blessing.
- I have the magic ability to fold paper in perfect triplicate. I know! It amazes me, too.
- I’m so fashion challenged that I actually trained – and certified – as a personal stylist and color consultant. I still don’t get my own personal style, but I now have the skills to know how bad it is.
- I love opera music and don’t personally know anyone who else who does.
- Life is an adventure! I’ve moved 37 times (once using a shopping cart), attended seven different schools and had 16 unique jobs – plus freelance copywriting/editing, countless blogs and umpteen gigs in direct sales.
- I think you’re amazing. I believe in you. I know you can do anything, and I know you’re ready to shine.
Go shine your light,